Tuesday 8 December 2015

Girl online on tour book review!

Tuesday 8th December 
Hi guys, 
I'm going to do a book review on girl online 2! As I love it so much and was really grabbing and exciting! 

Rate:s 9 1/2 
About: Penny Porter a girl from Brighton who has anxiety and panic attacks, but also has a rock ratings were boyfriend who she will be going on tour with for 2 weeks. 

I thought the book was grasping and is a book that you don't want to put down. You want to find out what happens next but almost have to force yourself to stop reading. I love Girl online the first one and was really excited for girl online on tour I can definitely say that number two is just as good as the original. 

It is 100% worth the money that you pay for the book. I also purchased mine on audio ball which was great and was red with voices and context. I think these books would be amazing as a film and could be a massive blockbuster hit! 

If you also think this book could be a film that is amazing and you would want to Watch it more than once then share this blog post or comment below.

Love simply girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment